Me doing what I love!!!

Me doing what I love!!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Biggest Influences

1) My biggest influence on drums is, hands down, Aaron Gillespie. His timing is so unique. He puts all his heart into his music. Plus, on stage, the guy is a pure animal!!! He is also a drummer/vocalist, and the reason that I have worked so hard at becoming a drummer/vocalist as well!  Aaron Gillespie

2)Thomas Pridgen is next in line for my influences. He is one of the greatest offbeat players i have ever seen. He blows me away with his beats, and also his attitude. When he plays, you can tell he loves what he is doing. Thomas Pridgen

3) Benny Greb is my number 3 influence! Again, another guy who has superb timing. He has even broken drumming down in to a language! If you are looking for a great drummer to learn from, watch this guys stuff! Benny Greb

4)The last influence i will list for now is Shannon Lucas of The Black Dahlia Murder. His ability to keep all of his beats clean at the speeds they play, is so impressive! When it comes to heavy music, this guy is a big role model for me! Shannon Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment